Royal Show Sponsorship Opportunities
Throughout its history, the Royal Show has successfully been a showpiece for Kwazulu-Natal’s goods and services.
The Show, now in its 168th year, is a ten-day mixed exposition catering for approximately 500 exhibitors spanning the spheres of commerce, industry, the service sector and agriculture.
Average attendance approximates 145 000, with 52% of the visitor mix emanating from greater Durban, 41% from the balance of KZN, and 7% from out of province and abroad.
The Royal Show acknowledges with appreciation its partnership with Coca-Cola Beverages, First National Bank (FNB), and East Coast Radio (ECR).
Royal Show Quick Facts
Here are the most notable facets of the Royal Show:
- With upwards of 3000 animals, the Royal is the largest agricultural Show in South Africa catering for livestock and implements
- The Royal Show hosts South Africa’s premier red meat competition
- The Show includes a substantial motor vehicle and truck component
- In recent years, the Show has become a shop-window of note for construction equipment and the materials handing sector
- With the focus on sustenance from farm field to dining table, The Mercury Festival of Fine Living – with 105 000 visitors – draws the largest foot traffic of any dedicated exhibit in South Africa
- In addition to being a respected conduit of business, the Show incorporates a significant entertainment programme, including family entertainment and five concerts of an international standard; each catering for separate genres.