Sheep and Goats Section
After an absence of many years, all categories of Champion and Reserve Champion smallstock will join the cattle in the Gold Cup grand parade in the main arena on Wednesday afternoon, 31 May where the Supreme and other awards will be announced and presented.
All indications points to the 2017 Royal Show attracting a healthy entry in the sheep and goat sections. Sheep breeds that will be included in the programme are Dormers, Dorper, Hampshire Down, Ile de France, SA Mutton Merino and Suffolk. The Show will be hosting National Championship for the Hampshire Down and Ile de France breeds.
The order of judging is as follows:
- Saturday, 27 May – Fat Lamb and Commercial Ewes
- Sunday 28 May – Dormer and Suffolk
- Monday 29 May – Ile De France National Championship and Boer Goats
- Tuesday 30 May – Hampshire Down National Championships, SA Mutton Merino and Carcass Auction
- Wednesday 31 May – Dorper, Interbreed and Supreme Champions.
General Enquiries and entries contact Emmie Barnard (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Download this year’s programme, details of rules and regulations, and entry forms below…
If you would prefer to have the entry forms in a Word document, please contact Emmie Barnard on 082 770 7998 or email@example.com